There are new items on the website to get started.
Some Classic, some Funny, some Music, and always valuable lessons in BASEBALL. We will update weekly.
Their theme VIDEO
Special 2023 Tournament Rules and Requirements:
BREAKING PITCHES ALLOWED
· FULL FACE MASKS ON HELMETS- NO C-FLAPS
· In-field fly rule is IN effect
· No leading off or leaving base early. There will be one TEAM warning given after that it will be an out.
· Courtesy runner will be allowed for the catcher if there are two outs. The last player out is to be used as the courtesy runner.
· Can bat up to 12 with free defensive substitutions.
If team has batted all the way through line up and a player is unable to play the team is to take an out the next time that player was suppose comes up to bat.
Note: Only applies if the player has already batted once.
· NO dropped 3rd strike, dropped 3RD strike ISN’T LIVE, batter is out.
· NO BAULKS AS IN RUNNER ADVANCEMENT- A ball will be called upon pitcher reset.
· 10-U is allowed to steal home
· Games will be 6 innings
· Run rule:
o 15 run after 3 innings
o 10 run after 4 innings
· Pitch Count
o Pitchers can pitch TOTAL OF 12 innings for the tournament
o 6 innings per game 9 in back to back games
Additional Information and Requirements
· Coaches are responsible to check pitching sheets after game and sign
o If not the sheet will be considered OK’D for following game.
· Warm-Ups can only take place on field before the first game of the day and before the Championship Game. Reason:This is being done to keep games on time.
· Time limits only on Thurs/Fri games, no new inning after 1 Hr. 15 Min.
· No time limits on weekend games unless tournament director needs to add a time limit due to weather or behind schedule.
SPORTSMANSHIP HIGLY SUGGESTED!!
LETS MAKE THIS A GREAT WEEKEND OF FUN!!
ANYTHING NOT COVERED FALLS BACK TO T&C RULE BOOK